643 B KENNEDY STREET
950 Sq ft, NEW LANEHOUSE suite with private outdoor garden areas
Kennedy St location
– Downtown – 10-15 min walk – waterfront marina, shops & café’s, Maffeo Sutton Park, Nanaimo’s main Library, Port Theatre, shops, clubs & café’s, main transit hub, ferries to Gabriola Isl, Protection Isl, Newcastle Isl, Gabriola Isl, Dinghy Doc Pub.
– Old City Quarter – 5 min walk – shops & café’s, City Hall
– Ferries to/from Vancouver – 10 min drive – Departure Bay, Duke Point
– Vancouver Island University – 25 min walk, 20 min transit bus
– Nanaimo Airport – 15 min drive, Gabriola Isl – 5 min walk
– Parksville, Qualicum Beach – 35-40 min drive
– Victoria – 1hr 35min drive
Ground floor Lane house suite
– Gardening maintenance provided.
– 2 bedrooms, large closets with separate access to outdoor patios.
– 2 bathrooms – 1 with custom 3’x6’ tile shower and 1 with a stand-alone soaker tub.
– Newly built quality home with lots of windows for a bright, private interior.
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining room with premium finishes & fixtures and patio door access onto private patio garden areas.
– Spacious bright kitchen area with premium appliances, custom cabinets & stone countertops.
– Gas fireplace, on-demand gas hot water system – all helping to reduce utilities costs.
– Sprinkler fire protection system & your own gas & hydro service metres.
– On property parking can be arranged.
– Available Jul 1st, 2022
Please Note: Any person(s) interested in viewing any of our available rental properties must first review and submit the Real Estate Council of BC Disclosure and Privacy forms & Rental application to our office. To receive these forms you may either access them on our website by clicking “Apply now” or alternatively pick them up in our office directly at 311 Selby Street. (It is optional for consumers to complete the disclosure & sign their name(s) on the forms but our office will require receipt from you that the forms were received and reviewed as a requirement through the Real Estate Council)